Who we are
Faculty Aim is an on line publication from Magna Publications. Considering that 1972, the bigger instruction neighborhood has turned to Magna for its well timed, high-excellent solutions and products and services. The business is primarily based in Madison, Wis. For extra details, visit www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
College Emphasis features modern methods, greatest techniques, and refreshing views for developing a better discovering atmosphere. Short and to the stage, our emphasis is on the useful, alternatively than the theoretical. Sure, we’re interested in why a system works, but we’re even more intrigued in how it operates and how other folks can adapt and employ your methods in their classes.
What we’re looking for
Remember to mail us your most effective methods regarding course layout, energetic discovering, class participation, assignments and activities, on the net educating, diversity and inclusion, grading and comments, teaching with technologies, and other matters of fascination to today’s college or university college. Submissions should really be somewhere around 900 to 1,300 text in size, not counting references.
- Submissions should consist of no more than 25% theoretical info the relaxation ought to be simple advice for academics to use.
- Because of to the character of on the web newsletters, authors are encouraged to undertake a extra simple and informal tone than is predicted in educational journals.
- Articles or blog posts must not have been registered for copyright or printed somewhere else (both on paper or electronically) prior to publication right here.
- When citing resources, please use intext citations and a reference checklist (Chicago Model, chosen). No footnotes or numbered endnotes should be applied.
- The review procedure can take 5-6 months. You should be patient.
At the time you’ve prepared your short article, remember to send it as a Word doc to our editorial team: [email protected]
Remember to incorporate a brief bio (not your complete CV) with your submission.
We glimpse ahead to receiving your submission and hearing what you have to share with fellow educators!