Any individual who’s at any point had builders operating in their home will be aware about the tings and mess they leave behind after the work is completed. There are frequent marks everywhere on the walls and floors, junk and waste all over the place, and most annoyingly the inescapable dust storms that spread through the house settling wherever it can no matter how hard you attempt to avoid it.
Hard floors, window ledges, boards and any piece furniture all ends up having a thin layer of dirt, soil and grime that appears to be difficult to evacuate without just spreading it more.
You can easily find professional services that offer after builders cleaning. Professional cleaners work at anyplace affected by the building work done. After thoroughly cleaning the property you will see that it is in extraordinary condition so you can begin to appreciate the outcomes of those numerous months of pain when construction work was going on.
If you’re planning to hire professional services that offer after builders cleaning, then you should ensure that they offer these services:
- Make sure that they comprehend your needs and convey it effectively
- Open and clean the property
- Evacuate all excess plaster, paint, and grease stuck on walls, doors, windows, floors, tiles, patios, cupboards, furniture items and so on.
- Expel all marks from bathroom, toilets, and kitchen
- Clean all windows, window edges, ledges, frames and sills
- Clean all wooden boards, panels and wash the doors
- Clean all electric switches and sockets
- Clean and purify kitchen including counter, fridge, microwave, wall tiles, oven and other appliances
- Clean bedrooms, lounge, living rooms, cabinets and cupboards properly
- Spotless and clean all kitchen, room, and open room surfaces
- Bathrooms and toilet are cleaned and disinfected properly
- Tiles, tubs, showers, shower screens, and basins should be washed properly in the washrooms
- Every corner of the ceiling and walls are washed, dusted or wiped
- Racks and shelves are washed and cleaned
- Any appliances and utility rooms need to be washed
- Vacuum and mop stairs and floors
- Mirrors, glass doors, window glass panes are cleaned and polished
- Make the whole property completely dust free
- Till sealing is done if required
- The rubbish accumulated is removed from the property
- Carpet cleaning and minor carpet repairing is also provided by many after builders cleaning firms.
After builders cleaning is not as easy as you think. It’s an extremely tiring job that can prove to be too overwhelming for you and your family to perform. So, what’s the solution for this problem? How you can save your time & energy, and get your home cleaned after the construction workers leave? Hiring professional help is the ultimate solution for this problem.