HARKER HEIGHTS — The Central Texas Property Builders Affiliation hosted an awards ceremony Friday night time to understand the most effective houses in the Central Texas region.
The award for greatest general house went to 3080 Pecan Meadows in Belton. The household was developed by Dream Home Builders, which is owned by J.T. and Maria Haun, who are both equally Killeen natives, in accordance to the 57th Once-a-year Parade of Residences journal.
The residence is mentioned for $799,000.
The most heartfelt minute of the ceremony was when the affiliation introduced the Don Farek Life span Achievement Award to Jack and Carolyn Barnes. Jack received the award posthumously.
Colette Marshall, Jack’s daughter, and Carolyn Barnes accepted the award on his behalf.
“From humble beginnings as a sharecropper’s son to a single of the most effectively respected and profitable customers of our community, Jack was not only a leader of this enterprise but he was a chief for our family members and this affiliation as nicely,” Marshall stated.
Barnes’ wife was also acknowledged for her many achievements and contributions to the affiliation.
“In 1994, Carolyn Barnes grew to become our 1st woman president,” Marshall mentioned, “Carolyn’s a lot of contributions to this affiliation was to aid build an association that not only involved builders, developers, and suppliers but to also incorporate true estate agents, mortgage entitlement companies, bankers, and city officers.”
Barnes gained a standing ovation as she stood up and acknowledged the award.
“Thank you all, I value this really much. It is these kinds of an honor and I want to convey to you that Jack would’ve been incredibly happy of our assistance,” Barnes reported.
1. Best Kitchen $250,000-$350,000: 1637 Pima Path, Harker Heights, Lackmeyer Households
2. Greatest Kitchen $550,000-$650,000: 8000 Tenley Way, Killeen — Carothers Households
3. Most effective Kitchen area $750,000-$850,000: 3080 Pecan Meadows, Belton — Dream House Builders
1. Best Tub $250,000-$350,000: 1637 Pima Path, Harker Heights —Lackmeyer Houses
2. Very best Bath $550,000-$650,000: 4096 Turning Leaf Travel, Nolanville — A&G Residences
3. Greatest Bathtub $750,000-$850,000: 3080 Pecan Meadows, Belton —Dream Property Builders
1. Ideal Interior Structure $250,000-$350,000: 1637 Pima Path, Harker Heights — Lackmeyer Residences
2. Very best Inside Design and style $550,000-$650,000: 4096 Turning Leaf Generate, Nolanville — A&G Households
3. Greatest Interior Style and design $750,000-$850,000- 3080 Pecan Meadows, Belton — Dream Dwelling Builders
1. Ideal Craftsmanship $250,000-$350,000: 1637 Pima Trail, Harker Heights — Lackmeyer Properties
2. Very best Craftsmanship $550,000-$650,000: 8000 Tenley Way, Killeen — Carothers Houses
3. Very best Craftsmanship $550,000-$650,000: 3080 Pecan Meadows, Belton — Desire Home Builders
1. Finest Exterior Style/Control Enchantment $250,000-$350,000: 1637 Pima Trail, Harker Heights — Lackmeyer Residences
2. Best exterior Layout/Curb Attractiveness $550,000-$650,000: 4096 Turning Leaf Push, Nolanville — A&G Properties
3. Greatest Exterior Style/Suppress Appeal $750,000-$850,000: 3080 Pecan Meadows Travel, Belton — Dream Home Builders